Coxreels Stainless Steel Hand Crank Hose Reel: 1″ I.D., 200′ hose capacity, less hose, 3000 PSI Model 1175-6-200-SP
Stainless Steel Hand Crank Hose Reel: 1″ I.D., 200′ hose capacity, less hose, 3000 PSI
- Additional information
COXREELS® SS Series “Stainless Steel” hand crank hose reels have similar features to their related series, but are constructed of high quality electro-polished stainless steel with stainless steel fluid paths. They offer clean, non-corrosive performance in applications that require it, such as food and chemical processing, marinas, and anywhere that rust, corrosion and contamination thrive.
Model Shown: 1175-6-100-SS. Please refer to Overall Dimensions and Drum Width for the different reel sizes available.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SWIVEL – Non-corrosive external fluid path with machined from high quality stainless steel 90? full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- CNC SPUN DISCS – Heavy duty stainless steel CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- OUTLET RISER – Exclusive stainless steel low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- “A” FRAME – Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 1/4″ stainless steel “A” frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- PILLOW BLOCK BEARINGS – Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE – Standard unpolished “as manufactured” stainless steel finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling, and direct hand crank.
|MODEL||I.D||O.D||LENGTH||HOSE||MAX PSI||SHIP WEIGHT (LBS)||OVERALL DIMENSIONS (W) (H) (L)||MOUNTING PATTERN (M) (N)||BASE (X) (Y)|
|1175-6-100-SP||1″||1 7/16″||100′||No||3000||70||28.13″(W) 26.13″(H) 24″(L)||14.81″(M) 13.75″(N)||17″(X) 20.13″(Y)|
|1175-6-200-SP||1″||1 7/16″||200′||No||3000||83||36.63″(W) 26.13″(H) 24″(L)||23.31″(M) 13.75″(N)||25.5″(X) 20.13″(Y)|